Monday 29 March 2010

Time For A Little Romance

I've decided to start work on my own series of short films with Overlook based on classic fairy tales. They are intended to be less than 3 minutes long - suitable for several short film competitions and have my own 'Joey Beard' stamp on them. For anyone, this ultimately means - they will be fluffy, romantic and have a happy ending. I will be writing, directing and producing these little drops of magic and want them to be snippets of eye candy.

I now have my two leads, Samantha Hunt and Craig Malpass on board. My DOP will be Overlook's Anthony O'Callaghan and I am meeting with a design student, Charlotte Stanton later this week who is keen to design the costumes. I'm also very excited about our potential location and I am hoping to secure said beauty spot later this week. Until then, I must keep schtum.

Just wanted to share my general EXCITEMENT! Levels Meeting tonight so more excitement to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment